Your story can help us tell our story.
- Do you have a memory you would like to share?
- Do you have a story about a family member who was an eye or cornea donor?
- Can you describe your experience of renewed eyesight following your cornea transplant?
- Would you share what influenced your decision to register to be a donor?
- Will you tell us about your loved one’s donation for research and education purposes?
Whatever your personal story is, we would like to hear it. Sharing stories about how eye donation restores sight and renews life helps us reach and serve as many people as possible.
Send your stories to:
Jodi Altenhofen, Community Liaison
1000 Westgate Drive – Suite 260
Saint Paul, MN 55114
Direct Line: 612-624-0446
Please include your name, e-mail address (if applicable), address, and phone number so we can contact you. With your permission, all or part of your story may be featured in Minnesota Lions Eye Bank print, broadcast, or online communications. Accompanying photos are welcomed and appreciated.